- RSS Channel Showcase 1459223
- RSS Channel Showcase 4510920
- RSS Channel Showcase 5382662
- RSS Channel Showcase 5541465
- 11/21/14--08:50: Future Crisis: A Brief History of Graphics, Part Five
- 11/21/14--03:03: Voodoo Bloom: A Brief History of Graphics, Part Four
- 11/20/14--04:18: Polygon Realm: A Brief History of Graphics, Part Three
- 11/22/14--09:21: Extreme moments in HMB (Historical Medieval Battle). Part 2
The fifth and final episode in the series looks at the rise of indie games as well as the most recent graphical techniques used in eighth generation games.
(7 votes - 2 comments - 70 views)
The fourth episode in the series looks at the introduction of the dedicated 3D Accelerator card.
(6 votes - 2 comments - 113 views)
The third episode in the series looks at the rise of polygons and the advent of true 3D.
(7 votes - 3 comments - 106 views)
Looks like fun!!!!!! -- Wiki- "Historical medieval battles (HMB) is a rather young modern sport, full contact fighting with the use of offensive and defensive weapons characteristic of the Middle Ages. HMB is a full contact fighting on steel blunt weapons. Fighters are dressed in full armor, which, like the weapons, is made according to historical standards. Blows may be aimed at any parts of the body (with the limitations set in the regulations); both wrestling and percussive techniques are permitted."
Now I know what I want for Christmas.
(5 votes - 0 comments - 62 views)